Hype is a data-driven digital marketing agency. We help our clients by predicting digital marketing trends and showing them what they need to do to adapt and progress their brands.
Through our business partnerships, Hype increments company’s growth, leverages sales and improves marketing processes through greater online visibility and traffic. We constantly analyze both company data and market trends to target the right customers at the right time. By optimizing this, we generate more revenue, greater profit and higher return on investments. We Need You!
We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst who is passionate about data and curious about what makes digital marketing work to join a collaborative Digital Marketing Analytics team.
What we expect from you
- Daily management of digital data for Hype’s clients, including both local as well as national and global consumer brands,
- Setting up digital analytics properties, creating and maintaining dashboards, and working collaboratively with the client team to brainstorm new ideas,
- Analyze digital marketing data across 1st/3rd party data sources to help tell the story of marketing initiatives,
- Develop and maintain dashboards and regular reports analyzing various digital marketing channels (PPC, Organic, Email, etc), site performance, conversions and revenue,
- Use SQL to pull and analyze data from our data warehouse to connect back to our digital marketing efforts,
- Integrate, cleanse, manage and analyze data from our warehouse to connect back to our digital marketing efforts,
- Balance reactive data analysis requests with proactive work based on company objectives.
What skills you should have for the job
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or BS,
- At least 3-4 years of data and digital marketing experience,
- Google Analytics, Bigquery, Firebase, GTM, Google Data Studio, Adjust, Mobile Action etc. have the necessary experience in data / measurement tools usage and analysis processes, experienced in data consolidation,
- Familiarity of Tableau, Python,
- Proven account management or other relevant experience,
- Strong communication skills, ability to present and influence at all levels of organization including B-C level,
- Ability to lead and influence team members without direct reporting authority,
- Management skills (at least 2 jr.),
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Excellent time and project management skills,
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English & Turkish,
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment,
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity,
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
What we offer for you:
- Hybrid work, you can work both office and home.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and get a promotion rapidly.
- Macbook laptop, ticket card and Private Health Insurance.