Hype is a data-driven digital marketing agency. We help our clients by predicting digital marketing trends and showing them what they need to do to adapt and progress their brands.
Through our business partnerships, Hype increments company’s growth, leverages sales and improves marketing processes through greater online visibility and traffic. We constantly analyze both company data and market trends to target the right customers at the right time. By optimizing this, we generate more revenue, greater profit and higher return on investments. We Need You
We are looking for an Ads Executive who will help create and develop client-focused digital marketing strategies while working in a result-driven environment.
What skills you should have for the job
– Bachelor’s degree in BA or BS,
– 1-3 years of digital marketing experience,
– Knowledge of Google Ads, FB, Programmatic and Media Buying,
– Google Analytics, Bigquery, Firebase, Adjust, Mobile Action etc. have the necessary experience in data / measurement tools usage and analysis processes, experienced in data consolidation,
– Proven account management or other relevant experience,
– Strong communication skills, ability to present and influence at all levels of organization including B level,
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills,
– Excellent time and project management skills,
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs,
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English & Turkish,
– Self-motivated and ale to thrive in a results-driven environment,
– Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity,
– Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
What we expect from you
– Contributing to client’s online marketing strategies
– Planning for always-on and seasonal campaigns
– Launching, managing and optimizing digital channels such as Google Ads, Facebook and Programmatic
– Implementing successful optimization strategies
– Reporting on and analyzing regularly all digital campaigns
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
– Following up the digital marketing budget.