Hype is a data-driven digital marketing agency. We help our clients by predicting digital marketing trends and showing them what they need to do to adapt and progress their brands.
Through our business partnerships, Hype increments company’s growth, leverages sales and improves marketing processes through greater online visibility and traffic. We constantly analyze both company data and market trends to target the right customers at the right time. By optimizing this, we generate more revenue, greater profit and higher return on investments. If you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and making decisions with data we need you!
We are looking for a Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will be responsible for increasing conversion rates, offering personalized experiences, and developing strategies for improving the user experience for our customers’ websites and mobile applications.
This position requires creative, critical, analytical and data-driven thinking. The applicants should have the comprehensive experience of A/B and MVT tests, Statistical Analysis, CRO tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Hotjar etc.), Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
What we expect from you
- With optimizing the user experience, developing 2 to 4 months of roadmaps, which includes data-driven and user-centralised hypothesis’, to reach customers’ objectives,
- Developing novel test suggestions with the collaboration / brainstorming with his or her own team,
- Ability to prepare a wireframe or a mockup for hypothesis’ and UX suggestions,
- Reporting the prime, intermediate, and final test results,
- A/B tests, creating MVT tests,
- Analyzing the quantitive and qualitative data to improve conversion rates,
- Understanding customers’ needs and KPIs.
What skills you should have for the job
- Experience with the test tools such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Firebase -at least one of them,
- Ideally experience with the analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager,
- Ability to use Hotjar or Yandex Metrica in order to analyze user heatmap,
- Closely and regularly following the UX principles and its news to catch up with the conjuncture,
- Minimum intermediate English level,
- Ability of analytical and problem-solving thinking,
- Having a will of progression regarding CRO, UX, and Analytics,
- Ability to use Sketch, Photoshop or one of the any wireframe tools (not mandatory),
- +2 years of experience in the area,
- Medium-level knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and Google Slides,
- Fluently in Turkish and at least B1 in English,
What we offer for you:
- Hybrid work, you can work both office and home.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and get a promotion rapidly.
- Macbook laptop, ticket card and Private Health Insurance.