Hype is a data-driven digital marketing agency. We help our clients by predicting digital marketing trends and showing them what they need to do to adapt and progress their brands.
Through our business partnerships, Hype increments company’s growth, leverages sales and improves marketing processes through greater online visibility and traffic. We constantly analyze both company data and market trends to target the right customers at the right time. By optimizing this, we generate more revenue, greater profit and higher return on investments. If you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and making decisions with data we need you!
We are looking for a Sr. SEO Executive who will work with the support and oversight of the SEO Lead to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and key business outcomes for our clients.
What skills you should have for the job
- 3+ years’ experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 6 months of personally managing SEO strategy for clients
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Data Studio, SEO Monitor, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns
- Demonstrated passion for growing SEO and client facing skills and implementing feedback
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and communicating directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of SEO or digital marketing knowledge
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on SEO industry topics
- Ability to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Ability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment
- Agency experience is a plus but not required. Google Analytics IQ certificate is preferred but not required
- Reporting to SEO Lead and Director of SEO, the Senior SEO Executive will be responsible for determining and executing a best in class SEO strategy to drive key business outcomes for Hype’s clients, while improving their SEO and client facing skills and abilities
- Ownership and strategic direction over the clients’ SEO campaigns with support and oversight from SEO Lead and/or Director of SEO
- Assist SEO Leads on additional accounts as background support in order to learn and develop stronger SEO leadership skills
- Complete monthly reports from start to finish
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, on-page and website development revisions based on performance targets and client objectives
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead medium to advanced SEO projects.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Assist SEO Leads with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client
- Collaborate with Content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide best in class strategies for SEO-driven content deliverables including but not limited to, comprehensive guides, shareable assets, core pages, blogs (new and refreshed), etc.
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and deliverables
- Develop and refine ability to story tell through data and reporting
- Further develop confidence and expert delivery in terms of interfacing with clients and with other departments
- Is personally committed to and actively works to utilize own strengths on the job and empowered to continuously growing one’s self
- Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results